- "Multimedia" means all media material furnished by the company hereunder, whether transparencies, negatives, prints, digital images, or otherwise.
- All photographs and copyrights associated therewith shall remain the exclusive property of the company.
- Client acquires only the rights specified and assumes insurer's liability (a) indemnify photographer and/or company for loss, damage, or misuse of any photographs, and (b) if slides are sent, to return all photographs prepaid, fully insured, safe and undamaged, by bonded messenger, air freight, or registered mail.
- User will not make or permit any alteration, additions or subtractions in respect of the photographs, including without limitation any digitalization or synthesization of the photographs, alone or with any other material, by use of computer or with other electronic means now or hereafter known without the written consent of the company being first obtained in each instance.
- The company's copyright notice must accompany each use as an adjacent credit line.
- Internet usage of images must accompany in each use the company’s name or logo or an adjacent credit line and/or a link to the company Website.
- Client may not assign or transfer this agreement or any rights granted hereunder.
- Photographs, if slides are sent, must be returned within 30 days or by prior agreement.
Please be advised that you can request photos for editorial use only.